Have you ever thought about who exactly are the biggest NFT influencers today that is worth knowing? Suppose you want a career in NFT investing and trading. In that case, you must be wondering who these people are who have managed to achieve tremendous success in a volatile and increasingly competitive market.
First, the practice of investing in NFT projects and the topic of NFT, in general, reached its peak of popularity a year and a half ago and continue to gain momentum. New interesting NFTs are appearing in the market every day that are worth investing in, and for enthusiasts, this is an opportunity for a long-term and successful career. There are also top NFTs, the high value of which there is no point in denying.
As serious NFT influencers, they first had to go from absolute beginners in the market of non-interchangeable tokens to leading professionals. So, are the biggest NFT influencers in the crypto world worth knowing about? Today we’re going to talk to you about this important topic and how it relates to marketing tools. There will be a lot of useful information for both beginners and more experienced crypto users.
Let’s start with the basics: what is NFT marketing today?
Remember the days when collecting and exchanging chips was the coolest thing in the world? Today, chips have been replaced by NFT collections – unique tokens, property that can be bought and sold. That’s why they are like other collectibles. Unlike other collectibles, each NFT is unique. The token contains a digital certificate of ownership, and records of the sale and purchase appear on the blockchain. Depending on the contact information, the creator may receive royalties from each resale of the token.
So, despite the uniqueness of NFT projects, the same marketing principles are still used in their advertising and sales. In the usual sense, marketing is a set of processes, the main goal of which is to make a profit by meeting the needs of the consumer. In other words, the more efficiently a company develops a sales funnel, the more profitable customers will make. Let’s take a closer look at a few important points:
- The most obvious reason for crypto companies to enter the NFT space is to create another source of revenue. It also gives companies access to a whole new audience, which is something many are missing today.
- As most business owners know that successful marketing means building and serving a community. And in many ways, NFTs give companies another way to build NFT space. Thus, the skill sets and requirements needed for success are partially the same as those needed to build an NFT community.
- NFTs are still new enough that not everyone is using them for their business. And yet they provide those same marketers with a new way to create and connect with their customers in the NFT space without falling prey to the platform’s algorithms.
It is also worth taking into account that social networks are increasingly entering into business, the same applies to the crypto field. This is why competition for reach has become a problem for many crypto companies. As a result, NFT influencers have a significant impact on audiences, including on social media. To some extent, they even contribute to the appearance of top NFTs and affect their value.
Who can be considered an NFT influencer?
What attributes an NFT influencer should have:
- A person should post content with relevant coverage of their main topic, in this case it’s NFT.
- Having a large relevant community without bots is also important.
- A high engagement rate also has a significant impact on the success of an influencer.
- A good Influencer must be in close contact with the audience, responding to comments and posts with his or her own opinions.
- As a rule, an NFT Influencer chooses one site where he is most comfortable interacting with the community.
So, to become better known through the placement of NFTs, the brand or NFTs creator needs to take care of warming up the audience in the NFT space, releasing an attractive product, talking about it in detail, and distributing this information through various channels. In addition, it is important to make users want to buy the product: without promoting the token, there will be no result. So it’s time to figure out the tools that will help you make yourself known in the crypto world.
Of course, NFT influencers have an impact today, and this fact is extremely difficult to deny. For example, understanding the value of the work of NFT creators requires special knowledge. Thus, the fans who promote such projects on the Internet are no less important than the artists and creators themselves, celebrities, curators, and owners of marketplaces.
The best NFT promoters nowadays
We have compiled a short list of NFT influencers to follow:
- One of the major figures adored by the whole world for many reasons is Pranksy. This is a renowned investor and collector who shares his opinions, advice, and knowledge of NFT art with the world. Pranksy is a top NFT influencer who owns many famous works, including investments in the famous Bored Ape Yacht Club and is one of the collectors of the famous NBA Top Shots. You can check him on social networks, where many enthusiasts subscribe to him for updates on the NFT world.
- Digital artchick is among the leading figures. She is known as the queen of NFT creation, information, and profit. She is among the leading women in the NFT world. Digital artchick is also one of the famous NFT influencers on Twitter. Digital artchick has pushed the entire NFT community to appoint some of the leading women in this field. Digital artchick is a well-known voice for all women in the NFT space.
- Brett Malinowski is one of the best NFT influencers right now. Brett worked hard, doubling down on his extensive knowledge of NFT, improving his skills, and becoming one of the top NFT influencers to follow.
- Beeple is a well-known digital artist who became famous for selling expensive NFTs at auction. He is one of the most powerful NFT influencers on Twitter. Additionally to selling his digital artwork for an insane amount of money, Beeple has an exceptional knowledge of the entire NFT industry. That’s because he is an artist and creator himself.
- Additionally, being a famous and successful musician, Snoop Dog leads the NFT world with his many social media purchases and conversations. Snoop Dog has already been established in the world as one of the best NFT influencers to follow. He is a passionate investor with an impressive token collection.
- Real Miss NFT is also one of the famous NFT influencers to follow and a well-known digital artist and expert who shares ideas and her work at NFT with her dedicated community of followers. She advocates for other women artists and those who have used her official website to promote new NFT collaborations and artists.
NFTs have come in handy for many musicians, writers, and artists. Through NFTs, art people can directly sell and make money by giving their fans a piece of property and something of great emotional value to them.
How promote NFTs on Twitter?
Of course, the first thing you need to do here is to dust off your Twitter account. Follow the feed by tagging NFT and keeping track of Influencers, be active in terms of posting posts and leaving comments. Engagement and community support is the key here. Just be yourself, communicate, and that’s how you can get the attention of multiple collectors. The next artist you support may turn out to be an avid collector and want to buy your work.
However, for a token to become a successful marketing tool for many companies and NFT creators, it is not enough just to place it in the marketplace. It is important to tell the story of the NFT project, note its uniqueness, and present a roadmap. This information can already be distributed through the brand’s main social networks, NFT spaces, and the pages of other companies, bloggers, NFT influencers, and celebrities (attract an already-warm audience). Twitter is now actively used for this purpose, but there are also a few important points.
If a company is just entering the crypto market and hardly anyone knows about it, it is unlikely to promote itself with help of NFT influencers. So, until the brand has a ready, collected audience in various channels, NFT marketing won’t work and bring the company great coverage.
In order to attract maximum customers to the tokens, it is necessary to offer the crypto market an interesting and creative product: not just discounts and bonuses, but something that will be considered unique in its field by NFT influencers. Like many other areas, this market is characterized by great competition from NFT creators, so in order to stand out among the others, it is important to come up with something really attractive. For inspiration, you can check out the pages of top NFT influencers on Twitter.
However, not everything is perfect in this area. Don’t forget about the risks: they largely depend on the market situation and the value of top NFTs. Also, consider the number of issued tokens: the bigger the collection, the harder it is to sell it. When the market is falling, it is better to release a small inexpensive collection to test the hypothesis and protect yourself from unnecessary spending.
What benefits of partnering with creators?
NFTs are an opportunity to sell more than just physical goods. NFTs can open you up to whole new horizons, and reach new audiences that you wouldn’t otherwise attract. This is the perfect opportunity to unlock your company’s digital potential like never before. It is the cooperation with NFT influencers and creators that often helps to promote brands and take the business to the next level.
NFT influencers or well-known creators must work with you on a long-term advertising campaign, not just release a signal in the format of an announcement. In order for the collaboration to show its effectiveness as quickly as possible, you need to make several integrations by talking about the product, showing it after the purchase, and giving a promo code for a discount to track the results.